| 0 comments ]

Faced problem with "No Mobile Network" error/SIM Card Error/Can't detect Telco network on your Nokia N9?

This is what I've discovered on my Nokia N9 that have this problem everytime I restarted my phone.

There are actually 2 type of microsim cards provided by Telco (I'm refering to Malaysia)

The one of the left is the old type of microsim that cut into microsim size and also the early iPhone 4 simcard. On the right is the newer type of simcard that I found solved the problem.


So if you have such problem, do remember to get a replacement simcard from your telco provider.

Make sure the microsim they replaced to you is the right side one, they may replace you the old type of microsim. So no point if they replace it over and over again with the old type of microsim.

0 comments

Post a Comment