| 3 comments ]

For those who followed my personal blog, You might have know I've recently bought a Nokia N97 mini. Have been using it for about 2 weeks, here the list of 5 things I hate Nokia N97 mini.




Uncommon Charger USB Port

  • Nokia N97 mini used mini USB port for data communication and power charging but the it's an uncommon one among it's family.
Not Lasting Battery
  • The battery it used was 1200 mAH but would need to charge the phone daily with only some basic usage.
Low Random Access Memory (RAM)
  • Nokia N97 mini and it's elder brother N97 has only 128mb of RAM. It was always a hunger for it to run/execute apps.
Naked Camera Lens

  • Dust and scratches always are the main enemy for the unprotected surface.
No TV-Out  
  • TV-out cable were removed in the packages.

What do you guys think? Feel free to drop me you comments here.

Do follow me on Twitter for more update! Next will be posting 8 things I Love Nokia N97 mini.

3 comments

davidlian said... @ November 30, 2009 at 1:33 PM

I think you should have put out maybe RM 100 more and gotten a Nokia N97.

If only for that dust-cover for the camera lens.

=)

Anonymous said... @ November 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM

It's has pros and cons! =)

xxx said... @ March 23, 2011 at 3:07 AM

I dont like it and I found this great website that proves it's a very bad phone: www.dontbuyn97.com

Post a Comment